News and Events in the Desert
Looking to Invest in Palm Springs?
Real Desert Property Management offers a wide range of real estate services to buyers and sellers ,as well as, to home renters,and leasing property owners in Palm Springs, California ,and surrounding areas.
This area is known as The Coachella Valley, but is also referred to as Palm Springs or “the desert.” In the summer, the desert’s dry heat reaches temperatures over 115 degrees, much to the delight of sun seekers! But you are with in 2 hours of famous surf breaks, as well as great ski locations. Not to mention the great museums that LA has to offer. Take the tram up,to one of the highest peaks in North America and cross country ski, then have lunch and be at the pool for a 80 degree sun soak. We have some of the best hiking in the country, as well as some of the most extreme mountain climbing anywhere. Did we mention, Joshua Tree National Monument!!!Desert Hot Springs has the best mineral Water in the world, famous for their Hot Springs.We are also home to the fourth largest Tennis Event in the world, boasting the second largest stadium, With the new one to be done for 2014. Whatever you are looking for, it is within the valley, or a couple hour drive from the valley, to the Pacific Ocean, and all her great cities.
For specific information about communities within the Palm Springs area, call us. Mike Kinsey @ 760-774-0189 @ Real Desert Property Management
Preferred Location For Real Estate!
Renting or leasing real estate can be a first step before a final purchase. For many reasons, people who visit this area decide to make it their home.
Palm Springs is a preferred travel and second-home destination that is ideal to those relocating to the area because it features:
- 350 days of sunshine with less than 2.5 inches of rain
- Average 70 degree winter daytime temperatures, mid-40 degrees at night
- Golf courses for all skill levels
- Tennis tournaments
- Art and film festivals
- Breathtaking scenery
- Palm tree-lined streets
- Historic downtown with one-of-a-kind boutiques, stores, and restaurants
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, experienced investor, or looking to downsize to a more affordable home, the Palm Springs area offers several types of real estate, including:
- Country club living
- Mid-Century Modern architecture
- Luxury high-end estates
- Palm Springs is also home to the following:
- Palm Springs International Film Festival
- Modernism Week
- McCormick’s Classic Car Show and Auction
- The Bob Hope Classic Golf Tournament
- Sinatra Golf Tournament
- BNP Paribas Tennis Tournament
- Festival of Native Film and Culture
- Palm Springs Wild West Fest
- Dinah Shore Week
- The White Party
- Coachella Valley Music Festival
- Stagecoach Country Music Festival
- Cinema Diverse Gay and Lesbian Film Festival
- Summer Splash LGBT Program
- American Heat Bike Weekend
- Palm Springs Pride Weekend
- The Festival of Lights Parade